Celebrating Locally Grown Apples in NC's Ciders
6 Food Trucks
Antique Farm Equipment
2017 marks the very first Apple Country Cider Jam! This event is an exciting and innovative way to highlight the growing Cider industry in Henderson County, while also featuring our locally grown apples. The event will take place Saturday, April 22, 2017 on South Main Street in Hendersonville, NC from 1 to 6 p.m. Tickets include samplings from all Cideries present, which include local and regional Cideries utilizing Henderson County apples in their recipes.
Live music featuring Balsam Range, with Underhill Rose and Josh Daniels-Mark Schimick Project. Food trucks will also be available on-site with snacks to purchase.
Cider Jam Ticket Categories:
Advance Ticket Sales- $25
Day of (based on availability)- $25
Designated Driver (alcohol consumption prohibited)- $10
Check out Cider Jam Schedule:
- 12:00 PM Start ID checks, wristbands issued
- 1:00 PM Gates open for Advanced Sales Ticket holders
- 1:30 PM General Admission Entry begins for tickets sold at Gate (if available)
- 1:00 - 6:00 PM Cider Tasting (included in ticket price)
- 1:00 - 6:00 PM Cider Pints for Sale and Live Music
- 1:00PM - Underhill Rose takes the stage
- 2:30PM - Josh Daniels-Mark Schimick Project takes the stage
- 4:00PM - Balsam Range takes the stage
Additional Cider Jam Info:
- Hard Cider Pints - $5
- Non-Alcohol Cider from Henderson County
- Old Fashion Cider Pressing Demonstration
- Food from Local Food Trucks/Caterers and DowntownRestaurants
- Honey Sales and Beekeeping Information
- Oskar Blues Chub Wagon
- Burntshirt Vineyard's Vinter's Table
- Amazing Pizza Co.
- Prime Time Eats
- Fields of Gold Farm
- Season's at Highland Lake Inn
Purchase tickets here or at Local Cideries.